For over 5000 years the Golden Mean has been a central tenet of art, science and theology, decoded by Fibonacci in the Middle Ages. A flat, antiqued pewter, Rennaissance style scientific instrument pendant in the form of a Nautilus shell with overlaid etched brass detail and the Fibonacci sequence engraved on the reverse. Handmade in England.
* Lead free English pewter, nickel and cadmium compliant
* Nickel free black trace chain
* Approximately 2" tall, weight, just over 1oz
* Alchemy themed packaging with Alchemy guarantee
* £17.95 including UK delivery, overseas airmail shipping £2.50GBP payable by Paypal invoice or free with any other purchase. Tracked delivery available on request